Good to see that you are still alive-I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to update!! I love that picture in the slide show of Brendan and Kohlton. Sorry to hear about the broken arm- what's with your kids and broken apendages anyway?!
I'm glad your back and blogging. Looks like you have figured things out really well. Cute slide show. I knew Cody's arm was broken. When I saw it happen, I knew it was worse than just a sprain or something. Poor boy. Hope he gets feeling better. Love you guys!
Man, a little bad luck lately. Hope it doesn't last long. :) Glad to see you back to blogging. It's fun to see pictures of ya'll. Payton was excited to see the boys and wants to go to Nana's house to play again. Some really cute pictures. You all know what we think of those dang deer!!!
This year we went to Gunlock to have our family gathering. It was perfect for the amount of people we had. We were able to play baseball and do a little climbing. We had a super time with everyone. All in all it was a great day!
Our Cody
I'm getting baptized on March 28!
Some of our Favorite Books
Purple, Green & Yellow By Robert Munsch
Stephanie's Ponytail by Robert Munsch
Pete & Pickle by Berkeley Breathed
Master by Toni Sorensen
67 mph to Zero in 2.2 seconds
OUCH! The Buck killed the car the car killed the buck! I win.
End of the Night
It was the end of the evening and we were spent. We had to get one last photo with the Bride and Groom
4 comments:
Good to see that you are still alive-I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to update!! I love that picture in the slide show of Brendan and Kohlton. Sorry to hear about the broken arm- what's with your kids and broken apendages anyway?!
I'm glad your back and blogging. Looks like you have figured things out really well. Cute slide show. I knew Cody's arm was broken. When I saw it happen, I knew it was worse than just a sprain or something. Poor boy. Hope he gets feeling better. Love you guys!
Man, a little bad luck lately. Hope it doesn't last long. :) Glad to see you back to blogging. It's fun to see pictures of ya'll. Payton was excited to see the boys and wants to go to Nana's house to play again. Some really cute pictures. You all know what we think of those dang deer!!!
Hey, when did you guys have the other colt? Did I just forget?
Post a Comment