Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Haunts

We had a great Halloween. As most of you know, HALLOWEEN is my FAVORITE Holiday. The Great Pumpkin came and delivered our Halloween costumes. The boys were elated. They left a note for the Great Pumpkin letting him know what they wanted to be. Cody was a clone trooper and Kohlton was Commander Fox. For those of you who don't know Star Wars is a daily part of our life. Corden was a Knight in Shining Armor and he played the part to a T. Mitch and I were vampires. I almost broke my ankle walking in my 12 inch heels. It was a sight none the less.

2 comments:

Lori Huntsman said...

Vampires huh......hmm....were you Bella and Edward? Awesome picture. I wish I had been able to see the kids, but Payton and Halle were way cute too. I love Halloween too. Next to Christmas, it's the best!!!!!

Kirtsdeman said...

You gotta do the Star Wars thing!