
I am new to the blog thing, so be paitient with me. Cody and Kohlton played soccer this season. They both played on Saturday mornings and were of course on seperate teams, and they played at the same time. Mitch and I split up and each got to watch both boys. One of us the first half the other the second half. They both loved playing.
6 comments:
That is so cute. I wish they would have had it when we were there.
What!! I am so insulted you didn't let me know about your blog-even if it is new-I'm not sure I will get over it!!
I just happened to notice the link for Jeremy and Angela's- what am I chop liver?!
Cute picture! I'm sooo glad you are blogging. Now I can keep up with what's going on with your family. You would think I would be able to, but I never see ya.
Yeah Kim welcome!!!!! I just found your blog off the family site! I don't know why I never noticed it on jer's. Your kids look so cute on Halloween to bad we werent all together, we could of put on the Star Wars movie!!!
Keep in touch. Heidi
We are so excited that you guys have a blog. You def have to add us. We just got our wedding video last night... you will have to see what a great job your husband did on the toast! We are going to St. George for Thanksgiving so hopefully we will see you.
Matt & Kendall
Kim,
Really cute comments. I saw yours listed on one of the cousins came and took a look.
P.S. This is Brenda and Rustin
Post a Comment